Monday, October 4, 2010

FIRST BLOG. OH BOY.

Hi Everybody. This is my first go at a blog! :) So I will try to start posting thoughts and acitivities once a week here.
  I just finished walking downtown with four friends. Im now in RiverGrounds Coffee shop in Pagosa Springs sitting on a brown couch listening to celtic music surounded by other fellow classmates studying books or the computer. Im about to start on the former; a book called The Intellectual Life by Sertillanges. Im on chapter 3 learning about the organized life. In this chapter he says "...before giving out truth, aquire it for yourself; and do not waste the seed for your sowing.."
 Im going to continue reading followed with a celebration of Kevin's and Matt's birthday. I will also be taking a class on alternative and traditional medicine taught by a student's mother tonight.

M
I
S
S

Y
O
U

3 comments:

  1. Miss you too! Glad you're starting a blog - it will be nice to keep up with what you're doing while you're away. Hope things are going well! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! You are blogging! I miss seeing you - am praying for you :)
    Need an address please :)
    Blessings,!
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah! I'm so blessed by your blog! I hope you continue to share the things you're learning, because I'm learning with you! Thank you so much!

    Also thought you'd like to know that we still keep a bookmark verse (Ps. 27:1) in our car that you gave us over 4 years ago. The Lord is faithful--in His timing, He prepared a way for us to return to Ottawa this year, and be part of people's lives in a greater way than we could have ever imagined or hoped. I believe you're part of this, because you prayed for us when we went up there in 2006. Thank you so much!
    From a faithful follower,
    Linda Owen

    ReplyDelete